Monday, April 20, 2009

Overseas II

Late night.
I’m scribbling while you’re playing.
For every tone of yours an automatic short black line follows on the white paper.
Ohh.. if you could see the shapes formed!
There are seas and mountains mixed together.
There is rain and a sky which cries sand.
And there is a rainbow. A rainbow that spreads its colors all over. Green, white, yellow, azure, blue, deep blue, navy, deep blue, blue, azure, yellow, white, green & following in that order.
I pause for a moment and realize it’s not me. It is you who actually do that.
Yes it is you!
So you can draw then, yet you don’t have hands & you can color with minimal black and white.
You said you couldn’t speak too! Remember? But you simply “said” that. And lots lots more.
Now the question is: can you..writeAm.I.still..scribbling??? ...........................................
.....................................................
Oh yes I was!

Dedicated to the same song.
S.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment